Salsa Caleña Classes in Pembroke Pines
Based in Pembroke Pines, Cali Salsa Miami’s Salsa Caleña classes are open to people of all ages and skill levels. Learn from our highly qualified teachers and let the music take you away. Call us today to book your next lesson.
Salsa Caleña Classes
Cali Salsa Miami is proud to bring Salsa Caleña to the dance floors of Pembroke Pines. Unlike salsa’s three other well-known styles, Cali Salsa is distinct in its speed and rapid-fire turns and leg work.
Though impressive and even dizzying at first glance, there’s no need to feel intimidated. Cali Salsa is actually quite accessible for beginners. Our highly skilled teachers will break down all the steps and have you lighting up the dance floor in no time at all.
Our schedule of classes is as follows:
- Kids (ages 3 – 10) – Tuesdays and Thursdays from 7 pm – 8 pm
- Juniors (ages 11 – 15) - Tuesdays and Thursdays from 7 pm – 8 pm
- Competitive Teams – Kids – Fridays from 7 pm – 8.30 pm and Saturdays from 9.30 am - 11 am
- Competitive Teams – Professionals – Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8 pm – 9.30 pm and Saturdays from 11 am – 2 pm
- Social (Mainly Adults but all ages welcome) – Beginner – Mondays and Wednesdays from 7 pm – 8 pm
- Social (Mainly Adults but all ages welcome) – Intermediate – Mondays and Wednesdays from 7 pm – 8 pm
- Social (Mainly Adults but all ages welcome) – Advanced – Mondays and Wednesdays from 8 pm – 10 pm
Contact us today to discover the joy and spirit within this invigorating salsa tradition!
- Salsa Caleña Classes
- Bachata Classes
- Ballet Classes
- Hip Hop Classes
- Aero Rumba Classes
- Fun and Friendly
- Highly qualified teachers
- Open to all
- Over 10 years of experience
- Pembroke Pines
Get those feet moving!
Famous for its lightning fast tempo, Salsa Caleña focuses heavily on seemingly fancy lower body work. If the dance floor is radiating kicks, skips, pivots and twirls, you may have walked into a festive Caleña number.
Born out of the Columbian city, Cali, Salsa Caleña owes its origins to the exuberant Pachanga and Boogoloo genres of the Carribbean.
At Cali Salsa Miami, we are thrilled to have the opportunity to share this buoyant and celebratory salsa style, as well as other Latin American dance forms to dancers of all levels. Join in the fun and call us today!
Dance is music made visible
Dance to the beat of your heart!
Inside every person is a dancer trying to get out. Contact us today and we’ll give you the keys to set your inner dancer free!